Thursday, March 10, 2011

Track Club and other stuff you might find interesting!!

Eric's big accomplishment in February (other than losing teeth) was to make Track Club!! This means he has run 30miles at school!! We are so proud of him!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

He got this great T-Shirt and a star on the PE wall! To celebrate we went to Chuck E. Cheese!



Hey guess what... I got a new haircut to start off March in style! This is what it looked like post cut!! I love it! Thank you Tera at Tera Lane.



Last but not least I would like to share the newest member of the McDuffie Family. My brother Jason and his wife, Jenni, just adopted this beautiful yellow lab! As of this writing I did not know if she had been named yet, but feel free to stop by Woods and Water and ask Jason!

No comments: