Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Project # 2

This is what we originally went to Lowe's to get this morning! Sand for our sandless box (it's nickname since it had no sand) that Jamie built for Eric.

Here is the beautiful sandless box... one last time without anything in it!

Here we go...

See the little shadow anxiously awaiting the finished project!!

"wow! this feels great!"

JE really is enjoying it!!

They are having a blast playing as I type this!! It's so hot out today, so I came in for a little while to see if I could sneak out some of the over abundance of toys we have managed to collect!! Before I left them I had to chase JE around the yard to get sunblock on his little face!! They are having so much fun that I don't know if I will ever get them in the house again!! Oh well... back to work for me!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: