Wednesday, November 3, 2010

more from summer

JE insisted on wearing his boots to his party!
Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Caroline and Eric singing to JE!!

Blowing out the candles!!

JE's train birthday cake!!

John Emory got a balance bike for his birthday!



7/23/10 John Emory got birthday pancackes!!!


We went to the Barnyard to celebrate his birthday!




Eric learned to ride his bike without training wheels this summer! He is now excited to go riding the trails with mom and dad! Now if only John Enory could do that we could all go!!



We missed the air show last year because Eric was sick, so glad they came back! We spent Mother's day there! (I know this is not technically a summer pic!)

For my birthday this year we went to the Montgomery Zoo! This picture marks John Emory's first train ride!!


My swee brother Jason made me this beautiful cake for my birthday! He's so talented!!


A swimming pic! JE was catching a ride on Eric's back!!















No comments: