Thursday, November 11, 2010

October 2010

Okay, so this got kind of long and all mixed up with the pictures!! Hope you enjoy! We've had a great October and hope you did too!!


These are our beautiful pumpkins that jamie carved with our pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch!! He's so talented!!
Sorority row tirck or treating... the whole group




Aren't they so sweet! Eric is such a great big brother!!


Trick or Treating

So we dressed up at work and had a decade theme! Yes that's me in the sweater dress and big hair! I got my whole outfit at the thrift store for like five bucks!! (including the shoes)



Both of my little Fire Fighters


JE's western attire for western day at school!!

Fire Fighter Eric
Eric's costume came in the mail before JE's did :( I only let him have it b/c I needed to try it on him first!!

JE's preschool had funny sock day. We were to make his funny socks.... so we found some neat buttons and sewed them on!! He loved them!


Jason, Eric and Jamie went to the hunting camp to look around and found a wild pig!


The Race Car driver taking the fire fighter for a drive!! This was at CHOM's halloween festival!!

Every time I cook, JE grabs a chair and joins me! I'm not sure what is in this creation, but I'm sure I wouldn't eat it!! Future Chef???


Eric's class at the Pumpkin Patch in Clanton!



The kids helped this fall with putting sand around the playground at mom and dad's house! We are thankful for the pleasant weather for letting them get outside and run out some energy!!




No comments: