Sunday, December 12, 2010

Deck the Halls

To start.... Here are JE's decorations. A ceramic tree I made one year when the girls at church went to all fired up, a nativity with angel bell, and a lego santa

Eric's room has a fiber optic tree that he decorated.... he also has a nativity, angel bell and lego santa, however they are not pictured because you would not have been able to pick them out of all the random stuff on his dresser!! :)
This is the lovely wreath that adorns our front door! I made it several years ago in a Christmas Floral class at shelton state. It has a beautiful garland that matches it that did not make it to the door this year because it is in need of repair and I haven't had time to work on it + I would have too much help!!

Our fireplace Santa and Fire Truck... just in case!

Here is a blurry view of the fire place, stockings, fire truck and various christmas books!!!

The Hutch in the kitchen with my Grinchy decorations I bought at Michaels for 60% off!! Aren't they so cute!!

Here is a close up of the bottom with some random decorations I put out! Countdown Santa, My Christmas Madame Alexander doll, a snowman, some ornaments in my fruit bowl (hope JE doesn't try to eat them) and Santa Claus candle holders (which I am now minus one thanks to JE!)


Close up of the grinch stocking!!
Here is the Foyer table...


Long shot of the Foyer.... I got the Happy Holidays banner for .99 at Michael's the other day!! It says "Happy Holidays Y'all" Isn't that cute!!
And finally here is our tree for the year... we decided to pull out the artifical this year instead of getting a real one. I must say that it looks better than I remembered!! Can't wait for all the presents under it!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: