Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Post!!!

First up... JE in his war paint!! This pic is courtesy of my mom who picks him up from preschool for me! He is usually pretty tired when he comes home, and I think that shows in this pic! However, ain't he cute!!! :)

I know this is late... but here is the Turkey that started our Thanksgiving week!! We started the week before Thanksgiving by celebrating with my parents and my brother Jason and his wife Jenni. Then we got a couple days rest before heading to Opelika on Thursday to celebrate with my grandparents, Uncle, and other brother John. We left Opelika shortly after lunch and celebrated again in Selma with Jamie's grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins. Then we finally made it home around 7:30pm.... of course I left shortly after to begin my new craziness of BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!! Yes that was me standing in line at Toys r Us two hours before they opened!! It wasn't too bad! Met some interesting people, even ran into someone that knew my parents!!! It's a small world after all!! (now that song is in your head!!) I got pretty much everything I went shopping for that day and made it home by 7am! I even scored a free donut at Woods and Water before going home, however I missed out on the free t-shirts they were giving away :( (who would have thought 250 shirts would run out in 30 minutes!!) I made it home to be met by two dancing children in the garage wanting to know where I had been... why to the North Pole of course!! Hubby let me take a little nap, then it was Iron Bowl time!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Lastly, we finished our Thanksgiving festivities on the Sunday after Thanksgiving by celebrating with Jamie's parents, brother, Jason (Beth had to work), and grandmother in Pine Hill! Had a great time there and finished the day by going to the shooting range and firing my rifle that I haven't used in several years... Eric also got a chance to shoot his BB gun!! I have pics of this too that I will post later!! Any who.... that was our whirlwind Thanksgiving week!! And boy do we have a lot to be thankful for!!


This is Eric dressed as a Native American for his school program!!

Such a cool pose!!

Eric and his classmates... the pilgrims are to your left....




one last shot of Thanksgiving.. JE insisted I take his picture while eating a fabulous meal... He kept saying "Cheese!" Which is JEspeak for take my picture please!!


Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!!! Now time for Christmas!!!







No comments: