Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Six years ago, Jamie and I began a new chapter in our lives as we began parents!!! James Eric McDanal, Jr. was born 12/16/04 at 8pm. He was a healthy baby weighing in at 7lbs 11 ounces! We have celebrating his birth ever since!! We have had such a joyous time since he came into our lives!! We love him so much and thank God for him everyday!!

His beautiful birthday cake that his Nan made after I gave her the idea of course!! Complete with burning house, firemen, and bystanders behind the police tape!!

That's his friend Alex in the background! They've been friends since birth. Alex was born in September of 2004!!

Our sweet boy at the hospital!!


I love this pic!! He snuggled so close!! I miss this sometimes!


The first family pic...

so cute... I think he's saying "Aghhh!!!! What happened to me!!! Where am I?? Can I go back??? Aghhhhhh!!!!!" I'm pretty sure that's how it went!! :)

Here's the lucky day... December 16th 2004! My last day pregnant! I was thrilled to finally be going to the hospital for my induction (at 2pm :( ) A day filled with so many memories, good and bad... (that's another story, don't won't to spoil this post with it!) Little did I know he would turn out to be such a wonderful, handsome, caring, smart, ACTIVE, and joyful little boy!!! Jamie and I are truly blessed by having him in our life!!






No comments: