Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!!

So, Happy 100 days of School!!! On 1/25/11 Eric's class celebrated 100 days of school by dressing up like they were 100 years old! So here is my 100 year old son in his old man attire!!! Hat? Check! Glasses? Check! Bow Tie? Check! Gray Hair? Check! Hearing Aid? I'm sorry what did you say? Speak into my good ear!! Check! Suspenders????
 Check!!!!

Such a cutie!! Wish I could have seen the whole class!! He told me his friend Cameron looked like an old golfer!! HA HA! Isn't Kindergarten so much FUN!!
On this day his class also went to the High School to watch a production of Suessical! He absolutely loved it! He has forgotten that a couple of years ago I took him to see it when the Tuscaloosa Children's Theater performed it! He told me this long elaborate story of how they picked him to come backstage and put on a costume and be the elephant bird!! Unfortunately, he told me, he could not get me a copy of a picture of him in the musical because the copier was broken!! HA HA what an imagination!! Apparently the elephant bird was his favorite part!!

No comments: