Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eric's first snow 2008 CCM challenge

so here is my entry for rene's CCM challenge! Winter theme this time and so I decided to pull out the pics and scrap Eric's first snow! It wasn't much, but it was enough for him to check it out. He was three when these pics were taken. As for my scrap design, when it started to take shape, it looked like a window that you were looking out of and could see him out there playing. I thought it was pretty creative!! Especially since I had JE to tend to the whole time! And you would think I would get it finished when he decided to nap, but no... I got sucked into a movie... Uptown Girls with Brittany Murphy. So I finally finished the page last night with much protest from the little one. Maybe I will scrap his first snow next time and he will be happy!!

1 comment:

Rene' said...

Love it! Thanks for playing along! I really like the new blog design too!