Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family Easter pictures... sortof

Here are our attempts at family Easter pictures!! I knew going into this it was going to be hard... judge for yourself! I of course only included the semi-good looking ones!! ;)













Gotta love these boys!!











Hope that you and your family had a very pleasant Easter! We had a wonderful day! We had a wonderful church service that morning! I don't know if this will actually pull up for you, but if it does enjoy our Contemporary Praise It really was a great service, Who knew it would be our last Sunday in the Church! I'm sure everyone who is reading this is well aware of the tornado that devastated Tuscaloosa on April 27th. If not, I will post on that topic later... ya know since this is our Memoirs!  Praying everyone has a safe week! 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: