Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Day 2011

TPS May Day 2011 What an exciting day this was! I am thankful to have a job where I can go to eric's school and enjoy this part of his childhood!
Alright... I'm ready to have fun!!
Caterpillar bounce house... that's him at the top of the picture!
on your mark, get set, GO!!!
Look at the determination on that face!
Eric and a few of his classmates Brandon and Brennan
Oh Yeah... Dance party in the Music room (sorry MK if we rocked the house without you in there!) I actually learned the new version of the electric slide in here!
His favorite part was the big slide... definitely an action shot here!
Train riding time! Loved this! The train driver played such cool music too...
"Fe-fe, fi-fi, fo-fo, fum
I smell smoke in the auditorium"
All worn out from a fun day of playing at school!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: