Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

Wow can you believe it is time for Eric to graduate from Kindergarten?? I know! I can hardly believe it either! My boy is getting so big! And yep, he survived his kindergarten year! He has had a great year and we are so proud of him! He is so excited about summer and also ready to start first grade! That will be here before we know it!! TPS has such a large Kindergarten class that they had to have two ceremonies! It was a wonderful ceremony and wonderfully put together!! Congrats to all the graduates!

IMG_0812
JE before the graduation... so proud of his big brother

IMG_0820
My Kindergarten Graduate!!

IMG_0822
IMG_0827
Eric and most of his class.. sorry it's a little blurry, I was snapping quick!

IMG_0829
Eric with Mrs. Mitchell!! We have really enjoyed her this year! We look forward to one more year with her... unless she's interested in following Eric for the rest of his school years! Come on Daphne, don't you wanna teach 2nd grade next!!

IMG_0835
JE anxiously awaiting his brother's march into the auditorium!

IMG_0844
IMG_0845
Yes I know he's hard to see here, but I included it because you can see my good friend Mary Kathryn in it!! (She's the music teacher!) MK you did a great job!! Glad you are at TPS!!!

IMG_0856
Waiting for his name to be called!

IMG_0857
And finally the moment he was waiting for!!

IMG_0861


IMG_0865
IMG_0866
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

I love it! I blogged about graduation today too! I have some pics I can send your way as well- I tried to get some of all of O's friends- I'll e-mail them.