Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Here are the Valentine goodies. Yes those are fuzzy socks! Eric loves them, so I got them and then JE insisted on a pair too, so he got some. Then they got some chemistry sets to make snow and rainbow crystals, and of course chocolate. Me, I got the flowers pictured above, however I had to swing by work to get them because I was home with a sick JE on V - Day. They were beautiful and came from Pat's Florist. Randy does some beautiful work. He's my fav florist!! I asked Eric what to get Jamie and he gave me a list 1) work gloves
2) candy
3) a hug and a kiss
4) record a new episode of extreme 4x4
5) a card
6) eric would stay on a good number at school (he came home on a 4, so that's great)
I got him most of what eric said, including the work gloves, I added a rose to plant in the yard, some packs of seeds, and soil. That way when everything blooms he can remember how much we love him!! AWWWW!!!!! How Sweet am I!!??

Sorry about the Legos in the background, but ya know Eric loves to play with them.


Now to share some fav pics from that wonderful day 11 years ago!!



Us and Dr. Cook!! Really loved Dr. Cook! Miss him so much now!


some fav pics of me and my brothers



Family Pics McDuffie/Moore's on top and McDanal/Morgan's on bottom



me and the ladies from Alpha Sigma Alpha! Love you guys! Thanks for coming!

Wedding party... sorry you gotta squint


The Wedding

Me, Aimee, and MK (AKA Line of Hope HA HA)


Here is a pic from our 10 year anniversary cruise!! (last year)


2 comments:

MELANIE said...

Loved seeing your wedding pics!

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

ok...I just totally laughed out loud at 'Line of Hope'.
loved looking back at those photos too!