Monday, June 20, 2011

Birthday Weekend Celebration

Awwww... look somebody blew up a lot of balloons to celebrate my birthday!
JE is checking them out for me.  He's pretty fond of them!  Wait, what was that? Did I just see something move under there?? 


Surprise!!! It was Eric hiding under all those balloons!
This is how Eric envisioned I would celebrate my birthday... with him spraying water over the pool!
My little fire fighter in training x2!

We had a great time celebrating my birthday last weekend. It was really great that both of my brothers were able to be there for it! We enjoyed relaxing by the pool and eating snow cones (thanks John!)! Jason made me another cake, but said I couldn't take a picture of it because it was not pretty... but it was chocolate!! Hope you all are having great summer weekends filled with lots of playtime!! 

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments: