Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun Day in the Country

We spent Father’s day in the country at my grandparents house. I didn’t take a lot of pics because we were too busy, visiting you know! I did try to manage to take a few pics of my nieces to share with everyone! Well Rebecca being a typical pre-teen was uncooperative at first, so I posted this pic just for her!!

Don’t just love it!! She looks just like her daddy right??

Here is a great picture of Caroline!!

And here is a great picture of the sisters!


This is the beautiful picture that Rebecca drew for us of the family. Everyone is on it. John Emory actually posed for Rebecca holding his shirt up so she could draw his belly button! Crazy kid!!

 

We had a great time in Opelika visiting and celebrating my brother John’s birthday, Amii’s Birthday, and Father's day! It was super hot and hard to keep the kids in the house, but we managed! We were minus Eric because he got invited to go to Pop and Grand’s house to spend the night, so we missed him but knew he was having fun! Amazingly JE stayed awake the entire 3hour trip home much to our dismay, because after mom and dad left him at our house, he had complete meltdown, which I videoed but can’t show you because he is naked in it!! But it’s hilarious!! Hope you had a great week !!

No comments: