Friday, June 24, 2011

Fathers Day Craft

So I got an email probably the week before father's day and it had some super cool ideas of what to do for that special dad. One idea was something that the kids could help with...I don't know what the link is any more, but it was a print of a tree with the kid's hand prints as the leaves. It was 10 dollars just for the printable! I said I can do that with out paying that... So I printed out a bare tree, and cut it out... doesn't it look fantastic!!




 
 I do a pretty good cut job right!! Then I went to Michaels and got a canvas and some paint
 
 
 
 I attacehd the tree to my canvas and traced away... then I took my brown paint and colored the tree... Now all that's left is to finger paint with the kids and viola' (is that even close to how you spell that??)



 A hand tree masterpiece!! Jamie loved it (FYI)!! Hope you all had a great father's day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

1 comment:

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

your tree is awesome and your boys did a fantastic job!! Love it!!