Friday, June 24, 2011

Mail Time!!

Here’s the mail it never fails it makes me wanna wag my tail when it comes I wanna wail MAAAIILL!!!!

Oh looky!! A package just for me!! I really love getting mail don’t you!! Well, this kind of mail at least!!

It finally came in the mail!! My necklace that I ordered for my birthday! Don't ya just love that cute little box it came in!!

Here it is!! I love it!!

And this is where it came from!! She did a great job! She has a store on etsy if you wanna look her up!! or a regular website www.lillyellen.com Jazzy jewelry and creative couture for kids and mommies!

Hope you are having a great weekend! It’s just me and the little one today! James and Eric have gone to Birmingham to pick up his uncle from the airport. Maybe I will get caught up on some projects around here… where to start, where to start??? Oh well I must go, JE has informed me that he wants a baby bullet?! Before I go I wanna give a shout out to any of my Alpha Sig sisters out there reading this!! Hope you got a lot done today!! Hate I couldn’t come!! Alpha Love always!! Jenn Mc

No comments: